Special offer for senior front-end developers!
We are seeking a couple of web standards-passionate front-end developers in Kaunas, Lithuania. Looking for a short to long-term relationship (contract to hire).
It is also beneficial if you have some basic design / UX knowledge as the position is tied closely to a creative team which will supply all the designs for you to code up.
• Cut up Photoshop and Illustrator design files;
• Implement designs via HTML5, CSS3, etc.
• Work with creative team to fill in gaps;
• Create working prototypes for clients and be able to walk through them;
• Work closely with the development team and provide UI assistance.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Good knowledge of HTML5, semantic markup, web standards, CSS2/CSS3;
• Able to create gracefully degrading markup that will work across multiple browsers and platforms;
• Working knowledge of Adobe CS to cut illustrator/photoshop files into web ready graphics;
• Rudimentary design skills are a plus;
• Working knowledge of a CSS preprocessor (SASS) is a plus;
• Good spoken and written Lithuanian and English.
• A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects;
• Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great team players and leaders to take;
• A chance to work with the top talent professionals;
• Option to work in Stockholm office for one month per year;
• Participation in professional improvement seminars;
• Competitive salary and performance based bonuses;
• Team building events;
• Employee referral program.
- SASS, LESS
- ANGULAR JS
[formlightbox_call title=”” class=”5 nectar-button small regular-button custom-form-request-button” ] Send Your CV![/formlightbox_call]